University of Glasgowadmin
The University of Glasgow has been inspiring talented people to succeed since 1451. Today, the University is a research-intensive institution with a global reach. If you want to achieve the best you can in life, joining Glasgow’s community of 18,000 undergraduates is a good way to start. You can choose from a wide range of degree programmes that are flexible enough to meet your needs. And the University’s international reputation, high graduate employment and exciting student lifestyle are great benefits too. This means that if you choose to study at Glasgow, you will:
- Be part of a university ranked in the top 1% of the world
- Learn from pioneering academics whose research is internationally recognised
- Discover a diverse student population made up of 25,000 people from 128 countries
- Find first class facilities for sport, a library crammed with 12-floors of resources and a new students services building where you can get advice on everything from careers to council tax
- Enjoy living in the UK’s 3rd largest city – Scotland’s biggest – with a renowned music scene, fabulous shopping, a wealth of arts and cultural venues, and friendly nightlife.